SuffolkSUP Club meet on a Wednesday evening
(April until October) usually at The Royal Harwich Yacht Club on the River Orwell from 6pm - 9pm and some Saturdays / Sundays at a convenient location somewhere around Suffolk/Essex (depending on weather and tide conditions).
It is important that you already have SUP paddling experience to join in with club activities.
Please contact Us to discuss your ability and if required book in to take the Intro to SUP course 'prior to coming out on regular paddles.
Annual Membership costs for 2021 only £65
and includes a whole host of benefits including:
- Regular Club Paddles, Coaching Sessions, Events and Local / National Races
- Membership Card with Discount on SUP Equipment
- Club News via SuffolkSUP Facebook Group / Twitter
- Members Annual Renewal Discount
- Range of high quality SuffolkSUP branded clothing to purchase
- Board Hire for Club Members at £5 per Session. (Limited Availability please book)
Our main venue and base for the club is The Royal Harwich Yacht Club on the River Orwell. This provides us with excellent year round paddling opportunities and the use of the Clubhouse bar and restaurant and changing rooms / showers etc.
We also paddle down the River Stour (Cattawade, Flatford, Dedham) and other waterways around Suffolk such as the River Orwell, paddling from near the Orwell Bridge to Pin Mill and in the sea at various locations along the coast, including Felixstowe. Another popular starting point is from the Maybush Inn in Waldringfield (easy to park and great light refreshment afterwards!)
If you would like to join us then please get in touch via phone / email.